IHS Markit respects your preferences concerning the collection and use of your personal information. Your privacy and trust are important to us and the following policies and statements explain how IHS Markit and its subsidiaries and affiliates handle your personal information. In addition, occasionally, a specific product/service, subsidiary, or affiliate will link to a different privacy statement that will outline the particular privacy practices of that product/service, subsidiary, or affiliate.
- The IHS Markit Policy for the Processing of Data Governed by the GDPR addresses our commitment to the processing of personal data under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
- If you would like an executed version of this policy, click here for a downloadable and executable PDF version, sign and email to your account representative.
- The IHS Markit Policy for the Processing of Data Governed by the CCPA addresses our commitment to the processing of personal data under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, California Civil Code § 1798.100 et seq.
- If you would like an executed version of this policy, click here for a downloadable and executable PDF version, sign and email to DPA@ihsmarkit.com.
- The IHS Markit Recruitment Privacy Notice explains how we collect, store, use, and share personal data as part of a position application, recruitment process, or registration for job alerts via our careers webpage.
- For privacy-related inquiries or subject access requests under the GDPR and CCPA, please complete the form found on our Privacy Request Page. To unsubscribe from marketing communications and manage your electronic communication preferences, please click here.
Please read these policies and statements carefully and contact the IHS Markit privacy team if you have any questions. It is important that you check this site regularly as we may update these policies and statements through this site from time to time.